A good product label should be catchy and should be able to arouse the interest of the customers. It should also give necessary information about the product
A good product label states:
- The manufacturer of the product - This should include the brand logo of the manufacturer and other details such as the address and social media handles
- Who the product is for - This explains the target of the product, for whom the product was made. This could be conveyed by images or color and even text. For instance, hair extension products for women usually have a picture of a female model on its label and it also uses feminine colors such as pink
- How the product should be used: A good product label should state how the product should be used, it also gives warnings how the product should be used. It could be "Refrigerate after opening", "Keep in cool in dry place", "Do not expose to sunlight", "For external use only and should not be taken internally", "Best served cold".
- What are the ingredients and chemical composition of the product: A quality product labels states the ingredients as well as the chemical composition of the product. For instance, a yogurt drink will contain water and pasteurized milk.
- When The Product Should Be Used: A good product label states when a product can be used and the decline in the quality of the product (expiry date)
Contact Chinedu on 08179651585 to print quality self-adhesive product labels for all types of products.